Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Winter Want

While perusing Refinery29 this morning I came across this awesome and affordable Darcy Drape Jacket. Clearly I wasn't the only one who fell in love with this cozy, easy style... it's already sold out. Perhaps by posting this on my blog, someone will seek pity on me and find this Need of mine.


Speaking of winter wonders, I am all about Ear Warmer/Headbands for winter. I may have bought a Frog headband which I can't seem to find online to show you right now (looks like you'll be getting a picture of it as soon as it gets cold enough in Dallas to wear it). I would like to add this, more classic piece to my new collection.

1 comment:

  1. omg I bought this one!!! I adore it. It made it's way into one of my daily picks posts and i couldn't take it. had to buy. i get so many compliments. love to wear it open. love your blog!
    (www.stellabfashion.com if you want to see :)

    ReplyDelete