Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Madewell Spring 2012

Oooooh, if there was one store that epitomizes the fashion that I wish to obtain, it would be Madewell. I have picked up an application to their Dallas store twice now. It's when I'm walking through there on weekends that I truly believe although I work five days a week at a big girl job, that I wouldn't mind spending my time surrounded by their amazing prints, fabrics and combinations. I love Madewell. Thank you J.Crew.

Now enjoy their Spring Collection Preview, as I did :)


2 comments:

  1. madewell's spring collection is gorgeous! so many bright colors and patterns. i definitely wouldn't mind having a few (or a lot) of these things in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that true?! They are sooo genius - classic, funky, fun, and all pieces you can mix and match. Can't wait till it all comes out!

    ReplyDelete