Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sincerely Jules

Sincerely Jules can literally do no wrong in my eyes. Not only is she a ten, but her style is easy, colorful, modern and boho. WHAT? She pairs chucks with lace, blazers with shorts, flannel on sequins - BOLD and Orginal. She accessorizes all these with neon accents and chunky necklaces. Her style is relatable and reachable... her hair and bronze is not (for me at least ;)

She was appropriately featured on WhoWhatWear as the week's Style Stalker


Excuse the overwhelming amount of photos - I usually stop when I find a less-than-agreeable outfit. That never happened.

Sincerely Jules
How I have not blogged about her over the last year, I don't know. She is my favorite style-blogger... which says A Lot if you knew how many blogs I follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment