Thursday, November 10, 2011

Coolest Shades EVER!!!

Like almost everything I buy, there is a story. This one did begin at San Marcos (I swear this will be my last post about that wonderful shopping haven/heaven). My mom and I went bag in the spring when they came to visit from Minnesota. On our way to the check out line I saw these most divine and perfect in every way glasses. Naturally I put them on and couldn't take them off... until my mom decided to steal them from me. She bribed me (continued to) and we bickered back and forth. This hilarity went on for what felt like an hour for the clerks witnessing, but in all reality was probably only ten minutes. It ended in my mother saying, "You have great taste, but I am old and can afford nice things." She had a point. I have been dreaming of those sweet shades ever since. 

Just my brilliant luck, they were there when I went back with Katy. I couldn't let these slip out of my poor hands again/allow my mom to hold them over my head for the rest of my life. I put them on the credit card and will never look back, unless it's through my super cool shades that can't be duplicated... besides by mother. This is now the second pair of sunnies she and I have both owned. Interesting.

You can find similar ones here

No comments:

Post a Comment